EMPIRE JUSTICE 2015 STATE POLICY PRIORITIES: PAVING THE ROAD TO JUSTICE & OPPORTUNITY
All New Yorkers, particularly the most vulnerable, should have an equal opportunity to pursue justice and the road to prosperity. For too many of us, this is not an option. To work toward achieving these goals, New York must make investments and statutory changes in 2015. Read More.
NEW WEB-BASED PROGRAM OFFERS CRITICAL, FREE INFORMATION FOR HOMEOWNERS
Learn more! Read More.
DECEMBER 2014 EDITION OF POLICY MATTERS
We are happy to be reaching out to you to share several of the policy initiatives we have been working on lately, and are getting excited about the issues we plan to champion in 2015! Read More.
FAMILIES TO GET MORE NOTICE WHEN THERE ARE CHANGES TO CHILD CARE SUBSIDIES
This new law addresses this very real problem by providing three times the amount of notice to parents. Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation that will Help Families Avert Crisis When they Lose their Child Care Subsidy
- Ambassadors for Coverage Participating in over 70 events in NYS through New York State of Health & CVS Pharmacy Partnership
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free