IN THE EYE OF THE STORM
In the Eye of the Storm: Why the Threat of Foreclosure Damage Continues details the state of the foreclosure crisis in Rochester, NY, as well as all of New York State, and its impact on neighborhoods and municipalities. Read More.
DISABILITY LAW NEWS: MARCH 2015 EDITION
Don't miss Empire Justice Center's Disability Law News! Read More.
APRIL 2015 POLICY MATTERS: BUDGET WRAP UP
Empire Justice Center's Policy Matters wraps up budget season with outcomes on all the issues you care about. Read More.
RESOURCE TO HELP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIMS WITH LIMITED ENGLISH NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW LANGUAGES
Empire Justice Center developed a brochure outlining the language access rights of limited English proficient victims in Family court, which has been updated and is now available 6 languages.Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
- Empire Justice Memo of Support: Protect New Yorkers from Discrimination and Hate Crimes Based on Gender Identity or Expression
- Empire Justice Comments on Immediate Needs for Personal Care Services Proposed Regulations
- Empire Justice Memo of Support: Provide Critical Privacy Protections to Vulnerable Individuals Who Change Their Names
Just Thoughts Blog
- In the Eye of the Storm: Why the Threat of Foreclosure Damage Continues
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
In the News
- Press Release: Empire Justice Center Applauds Positive Department of Justice Determination in Service Dog Complaint for Rochester Area Child
- Empire Justice Center Releases In the Eye of the Storm: Why the Threat of Foreclosure Damage Continues
- Naturalized U.S. Citizen Settles with U.S. Government in Wrongful Arrest Suit