EMPIRE JUSTICE 2015 STATE POLICY PRIORITIES: PAVING THE ROAD TO JUSTICE & OPPORTUNITY
All New Yorkers, particularly the most vulnerable, should have an equal opportunity to pursue justice and the road to prosperity. For too many of us, this is not an option. To work toward achieving these goals, New York must make investments and statutory changes in 2015. Read More.
EMPIRE JUSTICE COMMENTS ON THE MODERNIZATION OF CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT PROGRAMS
The proposed regulations, which focus on actual earnings and income, are an important step toward realistic and affordable payments. Read More.
NOW HIRING IN OUR ROCHESTER OFFICE!
We have a Disability Advocacy Attorney position open in Rochester and the final weeks to apply for our Diversity Clerkship are upon us! Read More.
OTDA SHOULD NOT ABOLISH LOCAL ADVISORY COUNCILS
Read our comments to NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance on why they should not abolish Local Advisory Councils as proposed. Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation that will Help Families Avert Crisis When they Lose their Child Care Subsidy
- Ambassadors for Coverage Participating in over 70 events in NYS through New York State of Health & CVS Pharmacy Partnership
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free