POLICY MATTERS OCTOBER 2014
The latest edition of Policy Matters, keeping you up to date on our policy work. Read More.
NEW WEB-BASED PROGRAM OFFERS CRITICAL, FREE INFORMATION FOR HOMEOWNERS
Learn more! Read More.
NOW HIRING IN ALBANY AND ROCHESTER!
We are looking for top talent in both our Rochester and Albany offices. Check out our job listings and apply today! Read More.
FAIR HEARING OF THE MONTH
Congratulations to Willa S. Payne, Legal Services of Central New York! Recipient of Temporary Housing Assistance cannot be required to accept permanent housing with health and safety violations. Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
- Comments on Proposed Regulation Amendments for Non-compliance with SNAP Work Requirements and Conciliation Processes
- Empire Justice Testimony on New York’s Role in Addressing the Influx of Migrant Youth from Central American Countries
- Empire Justice Comments on Proposed Rules for Immediate Needs for Personal Care Services
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free
- Empire Justice Press Release: New Report Shows Dramatic Disparities Still Exist in Access to Child Care
- Press Release: Empire Justice Center and Batavia City School District Reach Agreement on Class Action Title IX Case