EMPIRE JUSTICE TESTIMONY ON INFLUX OF MIGRANT CHILDREN
Our testimony on how New York can help migrant children from Central American countries. Read More.
NEW WEB-BASED PROGRAM OFFERS CRITICAL, FREE INFORMATION FOR HOMEOWNERS
The web-based application will also help homeowners find free housing counseling and legal assistance nearby. This initiative is a joint project of Empire Justice Center, the College of Computing and Information at the University at Albany, and the Government Law Center at Albany Law School, and is available to all New York homeowners. Read More.
EMPIRE JUSTICE CENTER IS HIRING!
We have open positions around the state! Check out the job descriptions and pass them along to your networks! Read More.
HANNA S. COHN EQUAL JUSTICE FELLOWSHIP
Applications are now being accepted for the 2015-17 Hanna S. Cohn Equal Justice Fellowship! Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free
- Press Release: Empire Justice Center and Batavia City School District Reach Agreement on Class Action Title IX Case
- Empire Justice Press Release: New Report Shows Dramatic Disparities Still Exist in Access to Child Care