VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE C.A.S.H. PROGRAM!
We are in need of volunteers for the C.A.S.H. Coach Program and for the free tax prep program! Read More.
COMMENTS ON IMMEDIATE NEEDS PCS PROPOSED RULES
Empire Justice Center supports the overall goal of the proposed regulations to ensure that individuals are able to access needed personal care services (PCS) to protect their health and safety while awaiting a Medicaid eligibility determination, or the implementation of a care plan by a managed care plan. Read More.
EMPIRE JUSTICE CENTER IS HIRING!
We have open positions around the state! Check out the job descriptions and pass them along to your networks! Read More.
HANNA S. COHN EQUAL JUSTICE FELLOWSHIP
Applications are now being accepted for the 2015-17 Hanna S. Cohn Equal Justice Fellowship! Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- Empire Justice Press Release: New Report Shows Dramatic Disparities Still Exist in Access to Child Care
- Press Release: Empire Justice Center and Batavia City School District Reach Agreement on Class Action Title IX Case
- Media Advisory: New Report Shows Disparities Still Exist in Access to Child Care