AMBASSADORS FOR COVERAGE IN THE NEWS
Ambassadors for Coverage participating in over 70 events in NYS through New York State of Health & CVS Pharmacy partnership. Read More.
NEW WEB-BASED PROGRAM OFFERS CRITICAL, FREE INFORMATION FOR HOMEOWNERS
Learn more! Read More.
Fair treatment in our justice system is a basic American right. Everyone deserves equal protection under the law and to be treated with dignity and respect. Read More.
FAMILIES TO GET MORE NOTICE WHEN THERE ARE CHANGES TO CHILD CARE SUBSIDIES
This new law addresses this very real problem by providing three times the amount of notice to parents. Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
- Comments on Proposed Regulation Amendments for Non-compliance with SNAP Work Requirements and Conciliation Processes
- Empire Justice Testimony on New York’s Role in Addressing the Influx of Migrant Youth from Central American Countries
- Empire Justice Comments on Proposed Rules for Immediate Needs for Personal Care Services
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation that will Help Families Avert Crisis When they Lose their Child Care Subsidy
- Ambassadors for Coverage Participating in over 70 events in NYS through New York State of Health & CVS Pharmacy Partnership
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free