EMPIRE JUSTICE 2015 STATE POLICY PRIORITIES: PAVING THE ROAD TO JUSTICE & OPPORTUNITY
All New Yorkers, particularly the most vulnerable, should have an equal opportunity to pursue justice and the road to prosperity. For too many of us, this is not an option. To work toward achieving these goals, New York must make investments and statutory changes in 2015. Read More.
EMPIRE JUSTICE TESTIMONY SUBMITTED FOR THE 2015 JOINT LEGISLATIVE BUDGET HEARING ON HEALTH
Our testimony, submitted to the Joint Committees, on funding for CHA and BHP, immigrant access to BHP, spousal refusal, preserving prescriber prevails, immediate needs Medicaid, and the creation of a new class of homecare workers: advanced home health aides. Read More.
UPDATED CHILD CARE COPAY DISPARITIES CHART BY COUNTY
Our updated county by county listing of child care copays with multipliers for social services districts. Read More.
NOW HIRING: IT MANAGER IN ALBANY OR ROCEHSTSER
We are hiring an Information Technology Manager. The position is available in our Albany OR Rochester office. Read More.
Calendar of Events
Empire Justice in Action
Just Thoughts Blog
- Still Mending the Patchwork: A Report Examining County-by-County Inequities in Child Care Subsidy Administration in New York State
- Don’t Lien on Me: How New York’s Public Assistance Mortgages Undermine Homeownership and Financial Stability
- Seeking Protection from Domestic Violence in New York's Family Court
In the News
- Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation that will Help Families Avert Crisis When they Lose their Child Care Subsidy
- Ambassadors for Coverage Participating in over 70 events in NYS through New York State of Health & CVS Pharmacy Partnership
- New Web-Based Program Offers Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Critical Legal Information For Free